A lot of people question whether they have what it takes to become a ChaCha Paid Internet Search Guide. I have tried them so I thought I would write this review. Being a ChaCha guide isn't something for me, but I was still somewhat impressed with it. I found that some people were actually making a little money with this concept. It is however work that takes a lot of patience and time.

The system ChaCha uses is based around people using the internet and cell phones to ask for free search assistance. There are many search engines out there that you can search, but a search is not necessarily that easy to do from your cell phone, and sometimes you have given up finding an answer to your query. This is where ChaCha comes in and offers free assistance. Their methods are explained better in the ChaCha Search Optimization Techniques below.

ChaCha basically allows users to have a live person answer their questions. ChaCha offers pay and assistance to their guides and provides links and other resources you might need.